17 June 2009

Slipknot in Zagreb - and more masked musicians

Ok, let's continue where i stopped back in March. I am still here, happy as always and working as normal (altough i had been stopped by two police officers that jumped around the corner in downtown Ljubljana just yesterday and saw me with my iPhone, they are probably not Apple fans i guess ;) ) I have been a bit lazy blogger lately, i admit, but things have been busy with regular photo jobs all over, and as the summer concert heat is here hopefully late summer nights will be cold enough to post some more stuff and get back the tempo of posting more regulary.

Anway, last post showed Lordi, this one shows Slipknot. Their common thing is they're both masked and perform really cool. Zagreb hosted Slipknot just this night and altough the music they play is not my personal favourite it was pretty cool to see the show. Great one, indeed. Metal fans were all up and head banging all over. Great warm up for MetalCamp :) Here are some shots. Enjoy and thank for reading this little blog of mine :)






P.S.
(yeah - i know phone-and-drive is dangerous and learned the lesson, will be using bluetooth headset from now on)

5 comments:

Jure M. said...

I must admit, I am a bit jealous about this, cause Slipknot are one of my favourite bands and I really wanted to see them - LIVE. :)

but unfortunately, there was no time, and at least I can se how them throug your lens. :)

I hope, they will come to Slovenia in near future as well ... ;)

P.s.: of course - good shots. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, pol si le prišel do photo passa. Bravo za fotke, vzdušje je blo pa res fenomenalno!

Jst sm na žalost ostal brez in sm bolj za dušo mal z žepnim fotoaparatom slikal...

Jure/Olki said...

Jeaaa ......
Majcen goes METAL!!!! Hehehe

Zadnja "like it very much"!

elvo84 said...

Zgledajo čist divji. Aje sploh varno hodit po njihovem stageju

Miro said...

elvo - ni nič nevarno, izgleda že..stage act...mi smo na varnem spodaj :)